Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: pages aren't loading right for me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    pages aren't loading right for me

    does anyone else have this problem? When I click to go to page 2 or 3 or whatever at the bottom, I get sent back to the first page of comments, even thought the url says I'm on page 2 or 3. This happens a lot when I try page 2, sometimes for page 3.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pages aren't loading right for me

    Working fine for me, although things are a bit laggy at the moment.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pages aren't loading right for me

    I get an error statement and I have to hit the back button to go to the page I was wanting to go to
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pages aren't loading right for me

    I got another one today, said "Internet Explorer cannot open this page." I got a few yesterday, and they happened on different computers.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: pages aren't loading right for me

    Same as elpn. Maybe it is the ads. Perhaps the security is catching them. Some of the stuff is coming up linked, even things I put up and I KNOW didn't link them. Just underscored and you can click on them. (Yes, I know I'm computer stupid.)

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pages aren't loading right for me

    Well the links, underscored, is its way of links. As for the pages not loading, it hasn't really happened to me, but I'm forwarding it on.

    Like I've said, I'm not a big fan of the linked ads, its sort of an experiment.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •